Yeast Swap

Home Forums General Yeast Swap

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Would anyone be interested in doing yeast swaps? Since I have been harvesting my yeast lately, it got me thinking about trading strains with other members who are doing the same. Would be a fun way to try various strains without having to go out and buy a variety of different strains.

Anyway, just a thought I wanted to throw out there. Let me know if any of you would be interested!

Chester SmithChester Smith
      Keymaster

Good idea! Maybe next club meeting we can bring whatever yeast we have to share and our own empty sterilized jars. By then I should have harvested some WY3726 Farmhouse Ale and some WY1450 Denny’s Favorite 50.

Bart Brandonbart brandon
      Participant

I’m in. I’ll bring a couple vials to the next meeting.

Awesome! I’ve most got Chico at the moment, but might have some Mangrove Jack Empire Ale that I’ll be pulled off a milk stout this weekend.

Hey guys – Unfortunately, I can’t make the meeting tonight. Had some electrical issues with the house and have an electrician coming out this evening. I’ll definitely have a variety of better yeast to bring to the Christmas party, so if you have anything to swap at that time, post up and let me know!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.